The Library will conduct a Butter Braid fundraiser from now until September 8th. We are asking for students to take orders and collect the money in advance. Orders will arrive on September 15th, 2022.
Butter Braid pastries are light flaky pastries that contain delicious fillings. The pastries come frozen. To prepare, place on a cookie sheet and cover with plastic wrap. Let thaw overnight (or 8 hours), bake, and enjoy for breakfast, dessert, or any special occasion. Butter Braids make great gifts for the holidays! Stock up because you will wish you had purchased more!
Thank you in advance for your help in making this fundraiser a success. Money raised will be used to purchase Library Books and Programs!
- Turn in the order form and money by Thursday, September 8, 2022
- Make checks payable to Justus-Tiawah School
- Butter Braids will need to be picked up at the north campus cafeteria on Thursday, September 15th. The time will be announced later.
- Keep Butter Braids in the freezer until you are able to deliver them to your customers.
Click the picture for the link to the brochure and order form.
Prizes: Earn A Prize From Each Level Reached
- Sell 1 item Globe Stress Ball
Sell 7 items Wiggle Slug
Sell 15 items Flying Saucer
Sell 25 items Plush Octopus