Justus-Tiawah School will be celebrating reading during the week of March 2-6. This year's theme is "Read Up a Storm". Students will participate in several reading activities throughout the week. Keep this as a reminder for the week's activities.
- Read-A-Thon (Feb 28-Mar 6) Be sure to keep track of the minutes you read on your record sheet. Remember minutes you read in class do not count, so be sure you are reading at home.
- Book Swap for 4th-6th grade will be held in the South campus library.
- Monday, March 2- The Wonderful Wizard of Oz took us over the rainbow. Wear your favorite color today.
- Tuesday, March 3- Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs Wear a hat to protect your head!
- Wednesday, March 4- One Windy Wednesday. Who did the wind blow in? Dress as your favorite book character.
- Thursday, March 5- Inside a Hurricane with Magic School Bus. A hurricane would definitely mess up your hair, so let's have a super crazy hair day!
- Friday, March 6-The Snowy Day. Let's make our own snowed in day and wear our pajamas to school. Be ready to "get cozy and read"!
We hope our students enjoy this reading celebration at school, but most importantly, we hope to help foster a love of reading that will last a lifetime.
The staff of Justus-Tiawah School