Justus-Tiawah School will be celebrating reading during the week of February 25-March 1. This year's theme is "Every Hero Has a Story". Students will participate in several reading activities throughout the week. Here is a list of the week's activities:
- Read-A-Thon (Feb 22-Mar. 1) Be sure to keep track of the minutes you read on your record sheet. Remember minutes you read in class do not count, so be sure you are reading at home.
- Book Swap for 4th-6th grade- will be held in the south campus library February 25-March 1.
- Monday, February 25- Be a Super Wildcat! Show your school pride by wearing your JT gear.
- Tuesday, February 26-Superhero Day. Dress as a superhero
- Wednesday, February 27-Daisy Head Mayzie Day. Super Crazy hair day
- Thursday, February 28-Be the Hero of your Favorite Book! Dress as your favorite book character.
- Friday, March 1-I'm Not Going to Get Up Today! Even Heroes need a rest! Wear your most comfortable pajamas to school and be ready to "get cozy and read!"
We hope our students enjoy this reading celebration at school, but most importantly we hope to foster a love of reading that will last a lifetime!
The Staff of Justus-Tiawah School