Justus-Tiawah School will be celebrating reading during the week of February 26-March 2. Students will participate in several reading activities throughout the week. Here is a list for the week's activities.
- Read-A-Thon will be in full swing. Be sure to keep track of the minutes you read on your record sheet. Remember minutes you read in class do not count, be sure to be reading at home.
- Book Swap for 4th-6th grade will be held in the South campus library February 26-March 2.
- Monday, 2/26- Oh the Place's You'll Go. Wear your favorite vacation shirt.
- Tuesday, 2/27- If I ran the Zoo. Wear animal print clothes or animal attire.
- Wednesday, 2/28-Wacky Wednesday! Be Wacky and wear mismatched clothes.
- Thursday, March 1-Favorite Book Character Day! Students may come to school dressed as their favorite book character.
- Friday, March 2-I'm Not Going to Get Up Today! Wear your most comfortable pajamas to school and be ready to "get cozy and read!"
We hope our students enjoy this reading celebration at school, but most importantly we hope to help foster a love of reading that will last a lifetime!